DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Quality Management In Healthcare Market By Software (BI, Analytics, Reporting, Performance Improvements), Mode Of Delivery, Application (Data, Risk Management) & End User (Hospital, Ambulatory Care, Payor) - Global Forecast To 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global quality management in healthcare market is expected to reach USD 3,698.1 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 15.0% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2023.
Quality management in healthcare market is characterized by constant technological advancements to keep pace with the changing industry needs. The growth of this market is fuelled by the government initiatives to improve patient outcomes & safety, rising unstructured data in healthcare, rising geriatric population & burden of chronic diseases, improving health IT infrastructure, and shift towards value-based reimbursements.
Scope of the report
Market by Software Type:
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Physician Quality Reporting Solutions
- Clinical Risk Management Solutions
- Provider Performance Improvement Solutions
Market by Mode of Delivery:
- Web-& Cloud-based solutions
- On-premise solutions
Market by Application:
- Data Processing & Analysis
- Unstructured Data Abstraction
- Report Generation & Regulatory Submission
Market by End User:
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Healthcare Payers
- Government bodies & Others
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights
5. Healthcare Quality Management Market, by Type of Software
6. Healthcare Quality Management Market, by Mode of Delivery
7. Healthcare Quality Management Market, by Application
8. Healthcare Quality Management Market, by End-User
9. Healthcare Quality Management Market, by Geography
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Company Profiles
- McKesson Corporation
- Medisolv, Inc.
- Nuance Communication, Inc.
- Quantros, Inc.
- Dimensional Insight, Inc.
- Dolbey Systems, Inc.
- Verscend Technologies, Inc.
- MedeAnalytics, Inc.
- CitiusTech Inc.
- Conduent, Inc.
- ArborMetrix, Inc.
- Altegra Health
- General Dynamics Health Solutions
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
- 3M Company
- Truven Health Analytics
- Persivia, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hhm4sf/quality?w=4