DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Central Venous Catheters Market (By Design; By Product Type; By Property; By Material; By Application; By End User, Hospitals, and Specialty Clinic): Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The central venous catheters are alternatively known as central venous access devices or central lines catheter. It is a thin, long, hollow plastic tube which is inserted through an internal jugular vein, femoral vein, and subclavian vein. With the help of the catheter, nutrients and medications are given and it is also used for collecting the blood samples.
The global central venous catheters market was valued at around USD 740.0 million in 2016 and is expected to reach around USD 1,140.0 million by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.9% between 2017 and 2025.
The central venous catheters are used for measuring the central venous pressure, monitoring the hemodynamic variables, chemotherapy, and in hemodialysis. Patients suffering from cancer, gastrointestinal diseases, and other chronic diseases require parenteral nutrition which is provided through catheters thus increasing its sales. The increasing number of cancer and cardiovascular patients, aging population, and people suffering from various chronic disorders are the factors that are driving the central venous catheters market.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Dickinson and Company
- Citius Pharmaceuticals
- Cook Medical
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
- Guangdong Baihe Medical Technology Co. Ltd.
- Intra Special Catheters GmbH
- Lepu Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
- SCW Medicath Ltd.
- Smiths Medical
- Teleflex Incorporated
- TuoRen Medical
- Vogt Medical
- Vygon Ltd.
- ZOLL Medical Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Central venous catheters- Market Dynamics
4. Global Central venous catheters market - Competitive Landscape
5. Global Central venous catheters market - Design Segment Analysis
6. Global Central venous catheters market - Product type Segment Analysis
7. Global Central venous catheters market - Property Segment Analysis
8. Global Central venous catheters market - Material Segment Analysis
9. Global Central venous catheters market - Application Segment Analysis
10. Global Central venous catheters market - End-User Segment Analysis
11. Global Central venous catheters market - Regional Segment Analysis
12. Company Profile
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hn8r9g/central_venous?w=4