DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Battery Management Systems Market by Battery Type, Topology, Application, Military, Medical, Portable Device , Telecommunication, Renewable Energy System, Uninterrupted Power Supply - Global Forecast 2017 - 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Battery Management Systems are the brains behind battery packs. A battery management system (BMS) is an electronic controller that controls and monitors the charging and discharging of rechargeable batteries. They also provide notification of battery pack, and critical safeguards to protect the batteries from damage.
The global battery management systems market was valued at around USD 2,200 million in the year 2016 and it is expected to reach approximately USD 10,500 million by 2024. The global battery management systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 21.2% between 2017-2024.
The major factor driving the growth of battery management systems market is the rising demand for ups system. The UPS systems are used as an essential power backup device. The accelerating shift toward the Internet of Things (IoT), digitization, and Hardware computing is increasing the adoption of uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems across different applications globally. The UPS systems use computers to smoothen their workflows. E-Commerce, servers, data centers, and medical electronic equipment need a high level of uninterrupted power supply and thus generating significant demand for a high power range of UPS systems in globally.
- Ashwoods Electric Motors
- Atmel Corporation
- Elithion, Inc.
- Ewert Energy Systems, Inc.
- Johnson Matthey
- Linear Technology
- Lithium Balance
- Larsen Toubro Limited
- Nuvation Engineering
- NXP Semiconductors
- Navitas System
- LLC Corporate
- Panasonic Corporation
- Texas Instruments Incorporated.
- TOSHIBA CORPORATION
- Valence Technology, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Battery management systems Market Dynamics
4. Global Battery management systems market Competitive Landscape
5. Global Battery management systems market Battery type Segment Analysis
6. Global Battery management systems market Component Segment Analysis
7. Global Battery management systems market Topology Segment Analysis
8. Global Battery management systems market Application Segment Analysis
9. Global Battery management systems market Regional Segment Analysis
10. Company Profile
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vfrkm3/global_battery?w=4