DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Artificial Intelligence Technologies: Market Prospects - Featuring Expert Panel Views from Industry Survey 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides an overview of artificial intelligence (AI) within the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries, outlining key technology concepts and AI applications within these sectors.
AI technologies can be categorized into three different subsets: cognitive sciences and learning, comprehension, and robotics and environmental interpretation.
These three technologies are not distinct, and may be combined to design and apply algorithms to data sets in order to analyze and learn. This is the point at which AI becomes comparable to human intelligence.
AI promises to revolutionize the performance of existing industries and create new market sectors. The AI market was valued at $2.4 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow to $59 billion by 2025, as a result of increased uptake by the wider market and advances in computer technology (Tracita, 2017).
These technologies have the potential to advance established industries through improving the efficiency and accuracy of company operations, leading to greater productive output. In an increasingly interconnected world with large data resources, AI offers the potential for industries to offer improved products and services to consumer markets, ultimately leading to positive changes on a global scale.
In depth, enables you to
- Gain insight into the key players within the industry, including multi-national technology firms and AI start-up firms, with case studies and company profiles
- Analyze trends within the AI strategic consolidations landscape
- Gain insights from industry experts on the current status and future prospects for AI within healthcare and pharmaceuticals (GBI Research's survey comprises responses from 105 organizations)
- How prevalent is the usage of AI technologies within the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors and how will this change in the coming years?
- What are the most important drivers and restraints of AI adoption within healthcare and pharmaceuticals?
- What are the key stakeholders in the funding and provision of AI technologies within healthcare and pharmaceuticals?
- How will different sectors, such as clinical trials, diagnostics and epidemiological forecasting be impacted by AI technologies?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
2 Overview of Artificial Intelligence Technologies
3 Artificial Intelligence in the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Industries
4 Key Drivers and Restraints for Artificial Intelligence within the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Sectors
5 Opportunities for Artificial Intelligence within the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Industries
6 Key Players and Strategic Consolidations within the Artificial Intelligence Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Landscape
7 Conclusions and Future Outlook for AI Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8229ms/artificial?w=4