DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Annual Strategy Dossier - 2018 - Global Commercial Aircraft Turbofan Engine Manufacturers - GE Aviation, Pratt & Whitney, Rolls Royce, Safran (CFM) - Strategic Focus, Key Strategies & Plans, SWOT, Trends & Growth Opportunities, Market Outlook" company profile has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 2018 edition of this annual publication provides comprehensive analysis and key insights into the Strategies & Plans being conceptualized & implemented by the World's 4 leading commercial aircraft Turbofan Engine manufacturers for the near to medium term horizon as the industry continues on its strong growth trajectory. The report is unique with reference to its core focus on and deep qualitative analysis of strategies & plans for the industry OEMs.
The report also provides a comprehensive SWOT framework analysis on all 4 industry players covered in the report providing useful insights into each player's respective strengths and weaknesses. The report concludes with analysis of key trends, market conditions, potential growth opportunities and demand growth projections for the global commercial aircraft turbofan engines market through 2036.
Relevance & Usefulness: The report will be useful for:
- Strategic Planning, Assessment & Decision-Making Processes
- Competitor Analysis & Comparative Analysis of covered Industry Players
- Identification of & Insights into Potential Growth Opportunities & Avenues
- Analysis of Near to Medium Term Strategy Focus and Key Strategies & Plans for all Engine Manufacturers
- Medium Term Strategic Outlook, Inputs on Market Evolution & Growth Projections through 2036
- Analysis of Emerging Industry, Market & Technology Trends
- Contingency planning for current Strategies & Programs
- Identifying & highlighting areas for making potential Strategic Changes, Adjustments & Realignment
Analysis of Forces Driving as well as restraining the Industry & their
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1: Business Structure & Snapshot - For All 4 Engine Manufacturers
Section 2: Financial Performance Snapshot - Charts & Analysis for each Company:
Section 3: Strategic Positioning & SWOT Analysis - For Each of the 4 Key Engine Manufacturers
Section 4: Strategy Focus - For Each of the Top 4 Commercial Aircraft Turbofan Engine Manufacturers
Section 5: Key Strategies & Plans - For Each of the Top 4 Commercial Aircraft Turbofan Engine Manufacturers - Comprehensive Analysis of Key Strategies & Plans for each Engine Manufacturer
Section 6: Global Commercial Aircraft Turbofan Engines Market - Force Field Analysis - Analysis of Driving & Restraining Forces and their Overall Dynamics
Section 7: Key Trends
Section 8: Key Issues, Challenges & Risk Factors
Section 9: Strategic Market Outlook - Commercial Aircraft Turbofan Engines Market - 2017-2036
- GE Aviation
- Pratt & Whitney Inc.
- Rolls Royce Holdings plc
- Safran SA (CFM International)
For more information about this company profile visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cwkb7w/global_commercial?w=4