DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Social Security Disability Income: Taxation and Reporting Requirements" webinar has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Gain a better understanding of how to advise on tax planning and for social security disability benefits as well as important reporting requirements.
Professionals such as financial planners, accountants and attorneys are asked by clients about rules and regulations in many different areas. Statistics from the Council for disability awareness published in 2013 stated that one in four of today's 20 year olds will be disabled before they retire. They go on to state that about 12 percent of the U.S. population, about 37 million people, are classified as disabled. Odds are that you have clients, family members or friends asking about disability issues. This topic will give you the facts you need to know to be able to answer Social Security Disability questions confidently and accurately.
- You will be able to explain to clients and audiences how to qualify for Social Security disability benefits and keep them
- You will be able to discuss the tax aspects of Social Security Disability and advise on tax planning for these benefits
- You will be able to describe how a disabled child can collect Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and convert to Social Security Disability benefits in the future
- You will be able to identify yourself as a Social Security Benefit expert and expand your practice
Who Should Attend:
- Accounts Payable Professionals
- Tax Managers
- Vice Presidents
- Business Owners
- Business Managers
- Enrolled Agents
Key Topics Covered:
- Who Qualifies for Disability?
- How Long Do You Need to Work Before Being Eligible?
- What Benefit Are You Eligible for?
- When Do Your DBI Benefits End?
- Family Benefits Available
- Children With Disabilities
- What Benefits Are Available?
- What Happens When Child Reaches Age 18?
- What Benefits Are Available From the Parents?
- Taxation of Disability Benefits
- Single, Married Filing Jointly, Married Filing Separate, Head of Household
- Collection of Multi-Year Benefits in a Lump Sum
For more information about this webinar, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z5bpxw/social_security?w=4.