DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "California Rules on Closing the Estate and Filing the Final Tax Return" webinar has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Gain an understanding of different types of taxes that affect California estates.
Many practitioners are perplexed by estate tax, and the applicable filing requirements. This perplexing feeling is only made worse by recent federal estate tax changes. This information helps estate planners to determine the different types of taxes affecting estates, how to calculate the estate tax, and ways to plan for limits on the estate tax.
Joshua R. Driskell - Primuth & Driskell, LLP
- You will be able to describe how to close an estate in California
- You will be able to identify steps needed to close an estate and file a final petition and accounting
- You will be able to recognize issues in closing the estate
- You will be able to discuss the different type of taxes affecting estates
Who Should Attend:
- Estate & Financial Planners
- Vice Presidents
- Enrolled Agents
- Lending Professionals
Key Topics Covered:
- Closing the Estate
- Steps in Closing the Estate
- Timeline and When to Act
- Executor Actions
- How to Close the Estate
- Fees for the Personal Representative and Attorney
- Making the Distributions
- Final Petition and Accounting
- Taxes and Filing the Return(s)
- Individual 1040 Taxes
- Estate Tax Return 1041
- Estate Tax Return 706
For more information about this webinar, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tmgfq3/california_rules?w=4.