DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "New York Department of Financial Services (NYDFS) Part 504 Compliance" webinar has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Gain an understanding of New York DFS Part 504 to enable compliance with its new AML and OFAC program requirements.
Part 504 of the New York State Department of Financial Services (DFS) Superintendents Regulations imposes significant new responsibilities on New York regulated institutions with respect to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), antimoney laundering (AML), and U.S. economic sanctions laws and regulations. This material will help the persons responsible for ensuring that their institutions are in compliance with Part 504 to understand the intricacies of the Part 504 requirements and will explore practical tips and best practices for complying with these requirements.
- You will be able to describe the requirements of Part 504 of the New York State Department of Financial Services (DFS) Superintendents Regulations.
- You will be able to identify leading industry practices to ensure compliance with Part 504.
- You will be able to recognize potential enhancements to your institutions program for complying with Part 504.
- You will be able to discuss the elements of a reasonably designed Transaction Monitoring and Filtering Program under Part 504.
Who Should Attend:
- Vice Presidents
- Branch Managers
- Lending & Loan Officers
- Loan Department Personnel
- Credit Managers
- Collection Managers
Key Topics Covered:
- Background on Part 504
- Purpose of Part 504/Compliance Gaps It Was Designed to Address
- Brief Overview of Key, Pre-Final Rule 504 NYDFS Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Sanctions Investigations and Enforcement Actions
- Part 504 Requirements
- "Regulated Institutions" Subject to Part 504 and Effective Dates
- Risk Identification Assessment
- Transaction Monitoring Program
- Watch List Filtering Program
- Annual Board Resolution or Senior Officer Compliance Finding
- Compare/Contrast With Federal Requirements
- Complying With Part 504
- Key Issues - Practical Tips and Best Practices
- Risk Assessment
- Third Party Vendors
- Oversight and Governance
- Funding Personnel
- Annual Certification Process
- Case Studies
- Open Issues and Unresolved Questions
- NYDFS Supervisory Expectations
For more information about this webinar visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qn8rtz/new_york?w=4