The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is the most significant tax reform in decades prepare your business to take advantage of the changes.
These reforms will impact day to day business operations for many companies. Business professionals need to understand the changes, how they impact their business and how to explain the changes to their company and employees. This information will provide the tools and information necessary for individuals tasked with managing the employees of a business to be equipped to handle the recordkeeping, tax reporting and other changes that are required under the TCJA. This topic will explain the changes most relevant to the workplace in a manner that is easy to digest, and most importantly, easy to explain to those impacted.
- You will be able to describe how the TCJA impacts your company and employees
- You will be able to discuss with company management the appropriate planning considerations in light of the changes from the TCJA
- You will be able to explain to employees how the TCJA directly impacts them, and establish procedures for updating necessary documents
- You will be able to identify areas where your company and employees may have the opportunity to take advantage of beneficial tax changes implemented by the TCJA
Who Should Attend:
- Human Resource Managers
- Personnel Managers
- Benefits Administrators
- Payroll Professionals
- Business Owners
- Business Managers
Key Topics Covered:
- Individual Taxation Changes
- Informing Your Employees of Individual Tax Rate and Withholding Requirements
- Most Employees Will Have Noticed a Change in Their Take-Home Pay Starting in January of 2018.
- Supplemental Wage Withholding
- New Limits and Withholding Requirements for High Wage Earners May Impact How Your Business Needs to Present Executive Compensation Plans and Will Color Discussions With Current High Income Employees Regarding Payment Structure
- New Form W-4
- Understand the Changes to the New Form W-4 to Be Able to Properly Assist Employees in Determining Their Appropriate Withholding to Avoid Undesirable Consequences at the End of the Year
- Business Taxation Changes
- Employee Benefits Changes
For more information about this webinar visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fv4kp9/the_tax_reforms?w=4