Payroll audits can save your company from costly fraud and errors. Learn what to look for to protect your organization.
As payroll professionals, you are required to ensure and comply with various agencies as well as maintain and validate payroll data. Conducting audits at least once or twice a year will ensure data integrity and enables you to review, detect and correct any control weakness.
Clarissia L. Harris, CPP, MBA - Guarantee Payroll Service of Atlanta
- You will be able to define why its important to perform a payroll audit
- You will be able to identify how often to perform a payroll audit
- You will be able to discuss key items to consider during an audit
- You will be able to explain risk mitigation
Who Should Attend:
- Payroll Managers
- Human Resource Professionals
- Benefits Professionals
- Business Owners
Key Topics Covered:
- Why It's Important to Perform a Payroll Audit
- How Often to Perform a Payroll Audit
- Various Techniques of Conducting a Self-Audit
- The Purpose of Defining a Test Sample
- How to Assemble and Organize Payroll Audit Information
- Key Items to Consider During an Audit
- Internal and External Compliance Testing
- Risk Migration
For more information about this webinar, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7ll3bv/using_payroll?w=4.