DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Low
Voltage Electric Motor Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size,
Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023" report has been
added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global low-voltage electric motor market reached a volume of around 381 Million Units in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 9.6% during 2010-2017.
Increasing industrialization across the globe is fuelling the growth of the automation industry. This has created a huge demand for low-voltage electric motors so as to minimize the additional cost of production. Moreover, a shift in consumer preference from low-efficiency motors to high-efficiency and energy-saving motors has propelled the demand for low-voltage motors. Further, a surge in construction and renovation of residential spaces worldwide is expected to influence the market growth in the upcoming years.
Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach a volume of 653 Million Units by 2023, expanding at a CAGR of more than 9.3% during 2018-2023.
- Based on efficiency, the market has been segmented into standard, high, premium and super premium efficiency. Currently, standard efficiency low-voltage electric motors dominate the market, holding the largest share.
- On the basis of end-use, commercial HVAC represents the largest segment, followed by food, beverage and tobacco industry, mining industry, and utilities.
- The market has also been segregated on the basis of application into pumps and fans, and compressors. Amongst these, pumps and fans hold the majority of the total market.
- Region-wise, North and South America is the leading market, accounting for the largest share globally. Other major markets include Europe, Middle East and Africa, and China.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being ABB, Siemens, WEG, TECO E&M, Regal Beloit, Leroy-Somer, Shandong Huali, Hyundai Heavy Industries, Hyosung Corporation and NIDEC.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
5 Global Electric Motor Industry
6 Global Low Voltage Electric Motor Industry
7 Global Low Voltage Electric Motor Market: Performance of Key Regions
8 Global Low Voltage Electric Motor Market: Market by Efficiency
9 Global Low Voltage Electric Motor Market: Market by End-Use Industry
10 Global Low Voltage Electric Motor Market: Market by Application
11 Global Low Voltage Electric Motor Market: Competitive Landscape
12 Global Low Voltage Electric Motor Market: SWOT Analysis
13 Global Low Voltage Electric Motor Market: Value Chain Analysis
14 Global Low Voltage Electric Motor Market: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
15 Low Voltage Electric Motor Manufacturing Process
16 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
17 Loans and Financial Assistance
18 Project Economics
19 Key Player Profiles
- TECO E&M
- Regal Beloit
- Shandong Huali
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Hyosung Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qnv856/low_voltage?w=4