DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Ethylbenzene Market - Segmented by Application, End-user Industry, and Geography - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The ethylbenzene market is estimated to witness a strong growth during the forecast period (2018-2023).
Asia-Pacific is projected to continue dominating the market, followed by North America and Europe. Asia-Pacific is also expected to register the highest growth during the period.
The growing demand for ethylbenzene derived resins, polymers, and elastomers from end-user industries, such as construction, packaging, electronics, etc., is likely to drive the demand for ethylbenzene in the region.
- Increasing Application as Solvent
- Styrene Production to Dominate the Demand
- April 2017: A Brazilian company, Videolar-Innova planned to expand styrene monomer production in the Triunfo complex in the Rio Grande do Sul state. The project is expected to increase the styrene capacity at the complex to 160,000 tons/year, which is scheduled to become operational around April 2019. With the expansion, the demand for ethylbenzene is expected to increase to produce styrene.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Future of the Market
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
- Cos-Mar Company
- LyondellBasell Industries N.V.
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC
- DowDuPont Inc.
- Westlake Chemical Corporation
- Changzhou Dohow Chemical Co. Ltd
- Eni Versalis
- Honeywell UOP
- Carbon Holdings Limited (Cairo)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3hdvb3/global?w=4