DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Mobile Collaboration Market - Segmented by Solution (Portals and Intranet Platform, Enterprise Social Network), Services, End-user, and Region - Growth, Trends, And Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global mobile collaboration market is expected to register a CAGR of 13.7% over the forecast period (2018-2023).
The report is segmented by solutions into portals & intranet platform, file sharing & synchronization, enterprise video, and enterprise social network. The report is also segmented by end-user and region.
- Increased Demand for BYOD Driving the Market
- Retail Expected To Hold Significant Market Share
- North America Expected To Hold Largest Market Share
Key Developments in the Market
- February 2018: PGi launched Global Mobile Collaboration Exchange to power High Definition Audio Conferencing from any Voice over LTE Device. The exchange enables mobile operators globally, either directly or through an IPX, to interconnect customers in conference calls and collaborations, across operator networks, while preserving HD voice quality with QoS connections.
- November 2017: Microsoft invested in Israel-based mobile collaboration app Zula. The app gives groups of users a secure way to create text-based conversations on a messaging platform, then initiate voice calls instantly through the platform as well as share files.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Avaya Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Siemens AG
- Astra Technologies LLC
- Oracle Corporation
- Alcatel-Lucent S.A
- NEC Corporation
- Broadsoft Inc.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global Mobile Collaboration Market Segmentation
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future Outlook of Mobile Collaboration Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bcdc78/mobile?w=4