DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Vacuum Circuit Breakers Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Vacuum circuit breakers widely used in industries, like building & construction, utilities, cement manufacturing, mining & metal, etc. The advantage of using a vacuum circuit breaker is that it can be operated frequently or at a place of a multi-breaking short circuit.
This technology is mainly used for medium-voltage applications. Normally, medium-voltage circuit breakers are utilized inside switchboards or boards that are situated at the points of the distribution network where the voltage of the electric power is brought down from high to values up to couple of several KV.
The consistent requirement for power, expanding access to electricity in developing countries, stringent demands for operational safety, growing need for effective load management, and the need of renewable energy to be connected to the grid is expected to drive the North America vacuum circuit breakers market during the forecast period.
- Need for Effective Load Management
- New Investments in Upgrading the US Power Grid
Key Developments in the Market
- January 2018: Mitsubishi Electric Power Products, Inc. introduced 5kv vacuum circuit breakers as replacement for legacy oil circuit breakers. It is built for use within power distribution stations and various industrial applications.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Value Chain Analysis
6. Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
7. Market Segmentation and Analysis
8. Regional Market Analysis
9. Key Company Analysis
10. Competitive Landscape
- ABB Ltd
- Eaton Corporation
- Schneider Electric.
- Siemens Ltd
- TE Connectivity Ltd
- Fuji Electric
- LSIS Co. Ltd
- Mitsubishi Electric
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/trgsnd/north_america?w=4