DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Thailand Rice Protein Market 2018-2023 - Size, Trends, Competitive Analysis and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market revenue of rice protein in the country is continuously growing strong and is estimated to capture the value of $0.63 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 6.3% during 2018 to 2023.
The consumption of plant-based proteins in the country has increased in past few years due to macro-economic factors such as economic stability, changes in lifestyle and dietary pattern. Moreover, Government has become more active to raise awareness about the clean and natural diets due to the concern about the health risks from the meat-based products.
The dietary supplements industry in the country has largest market share among all rice protein applications. The supplement industry is mainly driven growing demand from the population regularly attending gym sessions and fitness clubs. Given the demand of supplement products increasing number of manufacturers are launching supplement products affiliated to the specific application in sports industry.
- Market trends since 2014 and five year forecasts of market growth
- Detailed analysis of the micro and macro elements influencing demand trends
- Identifying opportunity spaces across segments and countries
- Supply & demand side trend and analysis
- Price trend analysis, investment prospects and competition pattern
- Insights on growth potential of the market
- Detailed analysis of major producers covering financial investments & strategies adopted
- Competitive landscape of the industry
Key Topics Covered
3. Industry Dynamics
4. Market Size and Forecast
5. Competitive Analysis
6. Company Profiles
- AIDP Inc.
- Axiom Foods Inc.
- Beneo-Palatinit GmbH
- Bioway (Xi'an) Organic Ingredients Co. Ltd.
- Golden Grain Group Limited
- Jiangxi Golden Agriculture Biotech Co. Ltd.
- North Coast Naturals
- Nutrition Resource Inc.
- Pure Food Company LLC
- Ribus Inc.
- Ricebran Technologies
- Shaanxi Fuheng (FH) Biotechnology Co. Ltd
- Shafi Gluco-Chem (Pvt.) Ltd.
- The Green Labs LLC
- Top Health Ingredients Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bp6fpw/thailand_rice?w=4