DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Gas Turbine Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The United States, the world's largest gas consumer and producer, is projected to account for 40% of the extra gas produced by 2022, due to the significant growth in its domestic shale industry.
Moreover, the US shale revolution is poised to continue recording progress, and its effects are expected to be amplified by rising LNG supplies. Therefore, the increasing growth in shale gas production and the increasing demand for electricity are expected to drive the demand for gas turbines during the forecast period.
- Shift from Coal-based Power to Gas-based Power - Driving the Market
- US Leading the Market for Gas Turbine in North America
Key Developments in the Market
- November 2017: Tyr Energy Inc. chose Siemens as the technology partner for the Hickory Run Energy Center - a new 1,000 MW natural gas-fired combined cycle power plant (CCPP) to be built by Kiewit Power Constructors Co. in Pennsylvania. The facility would be a Siemens combined-cycle power plant, featuring Siemens H-class technology. It is slated for operation in spring 2020. Siemens will manufacture and deliver two H-class gas turbines, one steam turbine, and three generators.
- General Electric
- Siemens AG
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd
- Man Diesel and Turbo SE
- Solar Turbines Inc.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd
- Ansaldo Energia SpA
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Value Chain Analysis
6. Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
7. Market Segmentation and Analysis
8. Regional Market Analysis
9. Key Company Analysis
10. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/srvt2s/gas_turbine?w=4