DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Video Surveillance System Market - Segmented by Type (Software, Hardware, and Services), End-User Vertical, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global video surveillance system market was valued at USD 34,962.3 million in 2017, and is expected to reach a value of USD 82,615.3 million by 2023, recording a CAGR of 15.41%.
The use of video surveillance in business is growing significantly, owing to the increasing need for physical security, coupled with the use of cloud-based services for centralized data. Globally, the drive to enhance the safety and security across different industries is adding to the market growth, significantly. With rapid developments in cloud computing and video surveillance software, the surveillance market has transformed, in comparison to the previous decade.
- Emergence of Video Surveillance-as-a-service (VSaaS) is Driving Market Growth
- Video Analytics Software has the largest Market Share
- North America expected to Dominate the Market over the Forecast Period
- November 2017 - Schneider Electric acquired Asco Power Technologies (ASCO). The acquisition enhanced Schneider Electric's EcoStruxure Power Platform in key markets and segments. Asco is expected to form a part of the group's Low Voltage (Building) business.
- November 2017 - Honeywell introduced self-monitored smart home security system to safeguard and secure homes.
- September 2017 - Axis Communications AB launched a new network radar detector, AXIS D2050-VE.
- January 2017 - Bosch acquired ITK Engineering AG to strengthen the company's business in custom system and software development services in the global market.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights
5. Market Dynamics
6. Technology Snapshot
7. Global Video Surveillance System Segmentation
8. Company Profiles
- Axis Communications AB
- Bosch Security Systems Incorporated
- Honeywell Security Group
- Samsung Group
- Panasonic Corporation
- FLIR systems Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- NICE Limited
- Infinova Corporation
- Zhejiang Dahua Technology Company Limited
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Company Limited
9. Investment Analysis
10. Future of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lc6s9x/video?w=4