DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Engineering Plastics Market - Segmented by Product Type, Application, and Geography - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global engineering plastics market has been estimated at USD 89,893.90 million in 2017.
The market is expected to register a CAGR of 4.99% during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023. PET dominated the global engineering plastics market with nearly 24% share globally, while PEEK segment is estimated to register the fastest CAGR through the forecast period.
- Growing Popularity of Bio-Based Pet
- Asia-Pacific Dominates the Market
- China is the Largest Consumer
Key Developments in the Market
- February 2017: Asahi Kasei and Bluestar planned joint venture for mPPE business in China.
- February 2017: Chemtura announced merger agreement with Lanxess. This merger is aimed at the expansion of its product portfolio.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Future of the Market
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
- A. Schulman Inc.
- Advan Six Inc.
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Ashland Corporation
- BASF SE
- Celanese Corporation
- Chemtura Corporation
- Chi Mei Corporation
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
- Daicel Corporation
- Dyneon LLC
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Evonik Industries AG
- Grand Pacific Petrochemical Corporation
- LG Chem
- Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corporation
- Nova Chemicals Corporation
- PolyPlastics Co. Ltd.
- Rochling group
- Teijin Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rsgvkv/global?w=4