DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Yttrium Market - Segmented by Product Type, Application, and Geography - Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global yttrium market is expected to register a CAGR of 9.11% during the forecast period 2018-2023.
Yttrium, owing to its superior physical properties, such as excellent electrical conductivity, heat stabilizing and creep resistant properties, and light weight, is becoming an integral part of various applications in major commercial and industrial sectors. They are used in light bulb, panel and television sets.
It has been identified that the yttrium compound, especially yttrium oxide, has the largest market share by product type during 2017. One major reason for growth of the yttrium market is its extensive use in the electronics sectors and defense sector. In these sectors, the metal is used in phosphor compounds for flat panel displays and aluminum garnet composites for laser target designators, respectively.
China is the world's largest producer and consumer of yttrium products. In terms of consumption, China alone accounts for more than 40% share of the yttrium oxide market in Asia Pacific. Due to the presence of large number of reserves of the rare earth metal, the country is also a key producer of yttrium metal and yttrium oxide.
- Chengdu Haoxuan Technology Co. Ltd.
- China Rare Earth Co. Ltd.
- Double Park International Corporation
- Ganzhou Hong De New Technology Development Ltd. Co.
- Goring Rare Earth Corporation Limited
- Inner Mongolia Nonferrous Mining Co. Ltd
- Metall Rare Earth Limited
- Shenzhen Chuanyan Technology Co. Ltd.
- Sichuan Lanthanum Rare Materials Limited
- Zhejiang Jinda Rare-earth Element Co. Ltd
- Alkane Resources
- GBM Resources Ltd
- Nippon Yttrium Co.
- The Nilaco Corporation
- Crossland Strategic Metals Limited
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Future of the Market
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cdgtkg/global_yttrium?w=4