This study offers a comparative analysis of the home furniture distribution system in 13 European countries (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK) giving trends in home furniture consumption, market forecasts, analysis by distribution channel, retail formats and sales performances of leading players.
The aim of this report is to provide information on the following topics:
- main structural changes affecting the sector
- evolution of the market share of each distribution channel
- country peculiarities in furniture retailing
- new approaches and strategies in furniture retailing
- policies and initiatives affecting competition in the market
- listing of the leading furniture retailers in each country with contact details
The furniture retail market is broken down by distribution channel: large-scale specialist distributors (furniture chains, franchises, buying groups); independent furniture retailers; non-specialist distributors (department stores, multi-stores, DIY, e-commerce); other (direct sales and craftsmen).
The report includes addresses of over 500 furniture retailers and buying groups, of which 223 with detailed profiles.
The publisher gathered extensive data, including market data and detailed figures for around 270 retailers (all the main actors operating in Western Europe).
For each country considered the report provides basic data on consumption trends, furniture segments, imports, structure of the distribution channels and detailed company profiles of the leading furniture retailers operating in the reference markets.
Products included: kitchen furniture, upholstered furniture, dining and living rooms, non-upholstered seats, bedrooms, mattresses, other furniture.
- Beter Bed Holding
- De Mandemakers Groep (DMG)
- El Corte Ingls
- FBD Group
- Fournier Groupe
- Howden Joinery
- JB Global
- John Lewis
- Lars Larsen Retail
- Lutz Group
- Maisons du Monde Group
- Migros Group - Living Division
- Mio Chain
- Mondo Convenienza
- Otto Living
- Pfister Arco Holding
- Porta Holding
- Roche Bobois Groupe
- Schmidt Gruppe
- Segmller Gruppe
- Steinhoff International
- Sun Capital Partners
- Tessner Holding
- Wren Living Ltd.
Key Topics Covered
1. Methodology and Scopes of the Report
2. Furniture Retailing in Western Europe
3. Executive Summary
4. Home Furniture Market Performance
5. Import Penetration
6. Market Trends
7. Analysis by Country
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n2gxcc/furniture?w=4