DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cloud VPN Services Market - Segmented By Connectivity Type, Component, End-user, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Cloud VPN Services Market is expected to register a CAGR of 13.8%, during the forecast period (2018-2023).
The scope of this report is restricted to cloud based software deployment. The various segments covered in the report include Connectivity type, Component, and End-user industries. The regional scope of the report covers North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Increasing Security and Privacy Concerns
- Growing Demand for Cloud Based Services
- North America has the Largest Market Share
Key Developments in the Market
- September 2017: Google gave enterprises a private on-ramp to its cloud. This service goes beyond the Google Cloud VPN services. This dedicated interconnection allowed for a direct connection to Google's network with an ultra-high bandwidth of 80Gbps. This increases the enterprise level competition for VPN services, which will further boost the market.
- July 2017: Apple pulled VPN apps from China App Store. Following Chinese government policies on censorship, Apple has removed all the VPN application from the Chinese App Store. This is a drastic move made by Apple that has largely affected the VPN market. This development is likely to discourage the China market growth.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Google LLC
- Array Networks Inc.
- Cohesive Networks
- Oracle Corporation
- Contemporary Control Systems Inc.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Cloud VPN Services Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future Outlook of Cloud VPN Services Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/79npzt/global_cloud_vpn?w=4