DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "China Automotive Electric Power Steering (EPS) Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The China Automotive Electric Power Steering (EPS) market is estimated to register a CAGR of 15.73% during the forecast period of 2018-2023.
The country is likely to see faster adoption of EPS in vehicles in the next five years, owing to increasing electric vehicle sales, as well as, other major factors, like an immediate need for controlling emission levels and fuel-efficient solutions in the automotive industry.
- Increasing Passenger Car Sales to Boost the Market
- Technology Advancement in EPS
Key Developments in the Market
- April 2017: Nexteer Automotive signed a joint venture agreement with China-based Dongfeng Motor Parts and Components Group Co., to supply EPS for Dongfeng Motor Group. The 50:50 joint venture was anticipated to start in late 2017, due to pending Chinese regulatory approval.
- December 2017: Nexteer Automotive, started a constructing a plant in Liuzhou, China, at the end of 2017 and expected to complete it by October 2018. The plant will produce electric steering system and supply to the growing demand in China as well as other Asia-Pacific markets.
- ATS Automation
- Denso Corporation
- GKN PLC
- Hitachi Automotive Systems Ltd.
- Hyundai Mobis
- Infineon Technologies
- JTEKT Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Nexteer Automotives
- NSK Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Thyssenkrupp Presta AG
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
6. China Automotive Electric Power Steering (EPS) Market, Segmentation by Component Type
7. China Automotive Electric Power Steering (EPS) Market, Segmentation by Vehicle Type
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
10. Future of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7hq37j/china_automotive?w=4