DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Germany Rice Protein Market 2018-2023 - Size, Trends, Competitive Analysis and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market revenue of rice protein in Germany is estimated to reach $4.49 million by 2023.
Beneo-Palatinit GmbH is one of the leading rice protein players in Germany. The company produces a wide range of rice protein isolates and concentrates. Given the demand for rice protein and its market value, the company is actively seeking various strategies such as investment and mergers & acquisitions in order to expand in the country. Other players in the market are focused on innovations in production process and product types.
- Growing Demand for Cheaper Sources of Plant Based Protein
- Rising Health Consciousness Especially in Developing Countries
- Increasing Demand for Lactose-Free, Gluten Free Protein Products
- Strengthening Demand for Dietary Supplements
- Lack of Commercially Feasible Extraction Process
- Growing Threat from Substitute Products
- Low Awareness About the Product
- Growing Applications in Sports Nutrition & Weight Management
- Growth in Functional Food & Nutraceuticals Industry
- Market trends since 2014 and five year forecasts of market growth
- Detailed analysis of the micro and macro elements influencing demand trends
- Identifying opportunity spaces across segments and countries
- Supply & demand side trend and analysis
- Price trend analysis, investment prospects and competition pattern
- Insights on growth potential of the market
- Detailed analysis of major producers covering financial investments & strategies adopted
- Competitive landscape of the industry
Key Topics Covered
3. Industry Dynamics
4. Market Size and Forecast
5. Competitive Analysis
6. Company Profiles
- AIDP Inc.
- Axiom Foods Inc.
- Beneo-Palatinit GmbH
- Bioway (Xi'an) Organic Ingredients Co. Ltd.
- Golden Grain Group Limited
- Jiangxi Golden Agriculture Biotech Co. Ltd.
- North Coast Naturals
- Nutrition Resource Inc.
- Pure Food Company LLC
- Ribus Inc.
- Ricebran Technologies
- Shaanxi Fuheng (FH) Biotechnology Co. Ltd
- Shafi Gluco-Chem (Pvt.) Ltd.
- The Green Labs LLC
- Top Health Ingredients Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c2g3mc/rice_protein?w=4