DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "China Rice Protein Market 2018-2023 - Size, Trends, Competitive Analysis and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market of rice protein in the country which is estimated at $1.93 million in 2018. The protein market in the China has recorded significant growth in recent years. This is due to expanding urbanization, changing dietary pattern of the consumers, increase in purchasing power and rising health consciousness among Chinese population.
- Growing Demand for Cheaper Sources of Plant Based Protein
- Rising Health Consciousness Especially in Developing Countries
- Increasing Demand for Lactose-Free, Gluten Free Protein Products
- Strengthening Demand for Dietary Supplements
- Lack of Commercially Feasible Extraction Process
- Growing Threat from Substitute Products
- Low Awareness About the Product
- Growing Applications in Sports Nutrition & Weight Management
- Growth in Functional Food & Nutraceuticals Industry
- Market trends since 2014 and five year forecasts of market growth
- Detailed analysis of the micro and macro elements influencing demand trends
- Identifying opportunity spaces across segments and countries
- Supply & demand side trend and analysis
- Price trend analysis, investment prospects and competition pattern
- Insights on growth potential of the market
- Detailed analysis of major producers covering financial investments & strategies adopted
- Competitive landscape of the industry
Key Topics Covered
3. Industry Dynamics
4. Market Size and Forecast
5. Competitive Analysis
6. Company Profiles
- AIDP Inc.
- Axiom Foods Inc.
- Beneo-Palatinit GmbH
- Bioway (Xi'an) Organic Ingredients Co. Ltd.
- Golden Grain Group Limited
- Jiangxi Golden Agriculture Biotech Co. Ltd.
- North Coast Naturals
- Nutrition Resource Inc.
- Pure Food Company LLC
- Ribus Inc.
- Ricebran Technologies
- Shaanxi Fuheng (FH) Biotechnology Co. Ltd
- Shafi Gluco-Chem (Pvt.) Ltd.
- The Green Labs LLC
- Top Health Ingredients Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p45sgc/rice_protein?w=4