DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Aviation Market - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Business Jet segment of general aviation is expected to dominate with significant market share in the region. In 2016, there are more than 416,000 general aviation aircraft in the worldwide fleet, ranging from small training aircraft and helicopters to intercontinental business jets. About 210,000 of these or half the market share is occupied by the US. However, deliveries of general aviation aircraft are still way below their 2007 peak levels, both worldwide and in the U.S., because the price per aircraft has doubled.
In long term, the forecast shows international traffic growing faster than intra-North America, roughly 4 percent per year. Small widebody planes, projected to account for 72 percent of total widebody passenger deliveries over the next 20 years, offer the ability for North American airlines to operate additional nonstop flights profitably from hubs as well as secondary markets as they take advantage of these market opportunities.
Key Developments in the Market
- January 2018: Embraer and Wide roe, which is the largest airline in Scandinavia for the E190-E2 aircraft, have agreed on a Flight Hour Pool programme for the new E2 aircraft. The agreement shall contain more than 300 key notable components for the airlines E190-E2 fleet.
- January 2018: World Leading Turboprop manufacturer ATR has announced that they will be adding a brand new Full Flight Simulator (FFS) to its training center in Toulouse, France, which will help the crew members of the company to receive training on the ATR 72-600.
- September 2017: One Aviation has reported flying an aerodynamic, proof-of-concept wing intended for its in-development Eclipse EA700 very-light jet (VLJ). The structure was attached to a modified EA500, with the registration N990NE.
Major players: ATR Aircraft, Cessna Aircraft Company, Hawker Beechcraft Corporation, Bell Helicopters Textron Inc., Airbus, Boeing, Embraer S.A, Bombardier Inc., Pilatus Aircraft, One Aviation Corporation, amongst others.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview And Technology Trends
5. Market Dynamics
6. North America Aviation Market, segmented by type
7. Aviation Market, Segmented by Geography
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
10. Future Outlook of the market
- ATR Aircraft
- Cessna Aircraft Company
- Hawker Beechcraft Corporation
- Bell Helicopters Textron Inc.
- Airbus SE
- Boeing Company
- Embraer S.A
- Bombardier Inc.
- Pilatus Aircraft
- One Aviation Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dt4cnk/north_america?w=4