DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "US Automotive Parts Die Casting Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Rules imposed by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to develop the technical workforce in the die casting industry are expected to improve the overall production of the market. Moreover, initiatives by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) to advance the technical workforce in the industry of die casting are also anticipated to foster the market growth.
One major challenge in the die casting industry is uneven die protection, resulting from the temperature variation on the die surface. To overcome this, Quaker Chemical Corporation formulated smart polymer technology, based on heat-activated polymers. DIE SLICK die release agents formulated with smart polymer technology, form a tough barrier on hot areas of the die, while lightly coating cooler, less demanding areas.
Key Developments in the Market
- January 2017: Dynacast acquired Taurus '80, a precision zinc die casting company
Major players: Dynacast, Endurance Group, Texas Die Casting, Castwel Autoparts, Die Casting Solutions Gmbh, Mino Industry, amongst others
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Technology Trends
5. Market Dynamics
6. US Automotive Parts Die Casting Market, Segmented by Production Process Type
7. US Automotive Parts Die Casting Market, Segmented by Application Type
8. US Automotive Parts Die Casting Market, Segmented by Raw Material Type
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Company Profiles
11. Future of the Market
- Castwel Autoparts Pvt Ltd
- Endurance Group
- Gibbs Die Casting Group
- Kinetic Die Casting Company
- Mino Industry USA Inc
- Ningbo Parison Die Casting Co. Ltd
- Raltor Metal Technik India Pvt Ltd
- Rockman Industries Ltd
- Ryobi Die Casting Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f6h7bk/united_states?w=4