DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Commercial Aircraft Cabin Interior Market - Analysis, Trends Progress and Challenges (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North American region generated more than 50% of the global profit of airlines in 2015.
Increase in choice for air travel over the years is the key driving factor fueling the growth of the North America Commercial Aircraft Cabin Interior Market. Hence, the higher number of aircraft leasing by major airline carriers, frequent refurbishment of aircraft interiors to keep the aircraft fleet appealing and increasing number of long flight travels prompting for the adoption of improved interior components and are driving the growth of the market.
The North America commercial aircraft cabin interior market is proportional to the increase in the procurement of newer generation aircraft and the growth of aircraft interior refurbishment projects. As the air traffic in the region continues to grow, airlines will procure more aircraft which will propel the growth of North America commercial aircraft cabin interiors market during the forecast period.
Key developments in the market:
- April 2017 - Rockwell Collins, Inc. announced that it has successfully completed the acquisition of B/E Aerospace, a leading manufacturer of aircraft cabin interior products and services, for USD 8.6 billion in total consideration, including debt assumed.
- November 2017 - Panasonic Avionics partnered with Emirates to introduce improvements to its new Boeing 777-300ER cabins, including upgrades to the airlines inflight entertainment system, as well as an increase in the number of charging ports. The new inflight entertainment system is almost 12% lighter compared to the previous version of IFE.
Key players include: Zodiac Aerospace, Rockwell Collins, Recaro Aircraft Seating Gmbh & Co., Panasonic Avionics Corporation amongst others.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. North America Commercial Aircraft Cabin Interior Market, By Product Type
6. North America Commercial Aircraft Cabin Interior Market, By Class
8. North America Commercial Aircraft Cabin Interior Market, By Geography
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Key Vendor Analysis
11. Future Outlook
- ZODIAC AEROSPACE
- Rockwell Collins
- Recaro Aircraft Seating Gmbh & Co
- Thompson Aero Seating
- Avio Interiors
- Honeywell International
- Panasonic Avionics Corporation
- Diehl Aerosystems
- UTC Aerospace Systems
- GKN Aerospace
- STG Aerospace Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p6th54/north_america?w=4