DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Diabetic Nephropathy Market and Forecast Analyst to 2025" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Diabetic nephropathy, also known as diabetic kidney disease, is caused by damage to small blood vessels which can cause the kidneys to be less efficient in their blood filtration role or to fail altogether. The disease is a clinical syndrome characterized by albuminuria, decline in glomerular filtration rate, and elevated arterial blood pressure. Up to 50% of diabetics with a disease duration of over 20 years have diabetic nephropathy.
- SGLT-2 inhibitor label indications and data for a cardiovascular benefit will spur use in DN patients.
- Survey of 216 physicians in the US, Japan, and five major EU markets sheds light on prescribing patterns.
- In parallel with diabetes, an increase in the prevalence burden of diabetic nephropathy cases is expected during 2017-37.
- In-depth analysis of drug classes used for the treatment of diabetic nephropathy in the US, Japan, and five major EU markets.
- Drugs with a cardiovascular benefit will have an advantage in diabetic nephropathy.
Key Topics Covered:
- Forecast: Diabetic Nephropathy
- Treatment: Diabetic Nephropathy
- Epidemiology: Diabetic Nephropathy
- Marketed Drugs: Diabetic Nephropathy
- Pipeline: Diabetic Nephropathy
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5p83q3/diabetic?w=4