DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Sickle Cell Anemia Drug Market, Price, Dosage & Clinical Pipeline Outlook 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides an insight into the current scenario of the sickle cell market around key regions of the world.
In spite of years of research, there is no known cure for sickle cell anemia. Fortunately, it has been observed that a combination of certain therapeutics along with antibiotics and vitamins has an enhanced efficacy in increasing the longevity and survival of patients, thus leading to the emergence of the sickle cell anemia therapeutics market.
Medications like antibiotics, antimetabolites, analgesics, vaccines and folic acids are the key therapeutics that contributes to more than 50% of the global market size followed by blood transfusion. Further, modern therapeutic methods like gene therapy and bone marrow transplant have also entered the segment in recent years, which currently contributes to a significant market size in the developed region of the world due to their exorbitant cost.
Market trends indicate that the entry of gene therapy and bone marrow transplant are bound to enhance the market growth in the coming years due to their high efficacy in treating sickle cell anemia. Research shows that bone marrow transplant can successfully be applied to treat sickle cell anemia completely along with gene therapy, which is also being considered as a potential cell therapy technique of the future. This discovery has garnered immense attention to the sickle cell therapy market segment globally.
- Sickle Cell Disease Market Opportunity More Than US$ 350 Million
- Price, Dosage & Sales Analysis of Key Drugs
- Global Sickle Cell Anemia Drug Clinical Pipeline by Company & Phase
- Global Sickle Cell Anemia Drug Clinical Pipeline: 40 Drugs
- Marketed Sickle Cell Anemia Drugs: 4 Drugs
- Future Aspects of Global Sickle Cell Disease Treatment Market
- Bluebird Bio Bluebird Bio
- Emmaus Medical
- Gamida Cell
- Global Blood Therapeutics
- Modus Therapeutics
- Sancilio Pharmaceuticals
- Sangamo Biosciences
Key Topics Covered
1. Sickle Cell Anemia - An Inherited Blood Disorder
2. Genetics & Diagnostics of Sickle Cell Disease
3. Management Strategies for Sickle Cell Disease Treatment - Cost Analysis
4. Total Annual Cost for Patients with Sickle Cell Disease
5. Advance Research for Treatment of Sickle Cell Anemia Disease
6. Sickle Cell Anemia - Drug & Treatment Cost Analysis
7. Market Analysis of Sickle Cell Disease
8. Global Sickle Cell Anemia Drug Market Dynamics
9. Future Aspects of Global Sickle Cell Disease Treatment Market
10. Global Sickle Cell Anemia Drug Clinical Pipeline by Company & Phase
11. Marketed Sickle Cell Anemia Drug Clinical Insight
12. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bscsgn/global_sickle?w=4