DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Oil and Gas Fishing Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The crude price started to increase after mid-2016 and had gain some momentum in 2017, especially toward the end of the year. The oil & gas fishing market has also followed the same trend. Further, in 2018, crude oil price is expected to strengthen more with increased activity from countries, such as the United States, Brazil, Argentina, Nigeria, Iran, and Iraq.
The increased activity in the upstream sector results in a rise in the chances of junk, debris, and fish in the wellbore. As a result, the demand for fishing operation is also expected to increase.
- Saudi Arabia to Cut Oil Production - Restraining the Market in Short Term
- Recovery in the South American Oil & Gas Industry - Driving the Market
- United States is one of the Largest Market for Fishing
Key Developments in the Market
- January 2017: Schlumberger acquired Peak Well System, which is a specialist in the design and development of advanced downhole tools for well intervention, flow control, and well integrity.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Supply Chain Analysis
6. Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
7. Market Segmentation and Analysis
8. Regional Market Analysis
9. Key Company Analysis
10. Competitive Landscape
- Schlumberger Limited
- Weatherford International PLC
- Baker Hughes
- A GE Co.
- Halliburton Company
- National Oilwell Varco
- Expro Group
- Odfjell Well Services
- Wellsite Fishing & Rental Services
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hrpsfr/global_oil_and?w=4