DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia-Pacific Rice Protein Market 2018-2023 - Size, Trends, Competitive Analysis and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Asia-Pacific rice protein industry is amongst the fastest growing market across the world. Currently, the market holds around 18% of global rice protein market.
The stable economic conditions, changing socio-economic structures and consequent changes in dietary pattern has led to an increased switch to protein rich diet. Rising health consciousness and awareness about the harmful effects of meat products has steered increased demand for plant based food products & ingredients. All these factors put together have created a strong base for plant based protein products including rice proteins.
The growing demand of plant-based protein in the region projects the market value of rice protein to capture $10.8 million by 2023, registering at a CAGR of 7% during 2018 to 2023.
- The rice protein market of China, which holds the largest market share in the region is growing rapidly.
- Japan holds around 20% of Asia-Pacific rice protein market share.
- The rice protein market of South Korea and Thailand together accounts for 13% of market share in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Market trends since 2014 and five year forecasts of market growth
- Detailed analysis of the micro and macro elements influencing demand trends
- Identifying opportunity spaces across segments and countries
- Supply & demand side trend and analysis
- Price trend analysis, investment prospects and competition pattern
- Insights on growth potential of the market
- Detailed analysis of major producers covering financial investments & strategies adopted
- Competitive landscape of the industry
- AIDP Inc.
- Axiom Foods Inc.
- Beneo-Palatinit GmbH
- Bioway (Xi'an) Organic Ingredients Co. Ltd.
- Golden Grain Group Limited
- Jiangxi Golden Agriculture Biotech Co. Ltd.
- North Coast Naturals
- Nutrition Resource Inc.
- Pure Food Company LLC
- Ribus Inc.
- Ricebran Technologies
- Shaanxi Fuheng (FH) Biotechnology Co. Ltd
- Shafi Gluco-Chem (Pvt.) Ltd.
- The Green Labs LLC
- Top Health Ingredients Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5ds7rv/asiapacific_rice?w=4