DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "U.S.
Rice Protein Market 2018-2023 - Size, Trends, Competitive Analysis and
Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's
The U.S. rice protein market holds an estimated revenue of $14.4 million in 2018.
Growing population are becoming aware about the various health issues arising from contemporary diet in the country. U.S. has largest population suffering from obesity across the world. Expert recommendations and suggestions from doctors and dieticians have increased the consumption of nutritious diets to reduce the weight and to improve the health of the population. Active involvement of the government of the country to fight against the health issues by taking initiatives through campaigning, seminars and health rallies have increased the consumption of the protein-based products during the meals.
In past few years, the population consuming vegan and vegetarian diets have been surging. This has led to increase in demand of food & beverage products containing plant-based protein. The market revenue of application of rice protein in food industry is estimated at $6.29 million in 2018. Considering the growing demand for plant-based proteins, increasing food manufacturers are using rice protein ingredients in food products which has projected the market revenue of rice protein application in food industry to grow at a CAGR of 8.3% during 2018 to 2023.
- Market trends since 2014 and five year forecasts of market growth
- Detailed analysis of the micro and macro elements influencing demand trends
- Identifying opportunity spaces across segments and countries
- Supply & demand side trend and analysis
- Price trend analysis, investment prospects and competition pattern
- Insights on growth potential of the market
- Detailed analysis of major producers covering financial investments & strategies adopted
- Competitive landscape of the industry
- AIDP Inc.
- Axiom Foods Inc.
- Beneo-Palatinit GmbH
- Bioway (Xi'an) Organic Ingredients Co. Ltd.
- Golden Grain Group Limited
- Jiangxi Golden Agriculture Biotech Co. Ltd.
- North Coast Naturals
- Nutrition Resource Inc.
- Pure Food Company LLC
- Ribus Inc.
- Ricebran Technologies
- Shaanxi Fuheng (FH) Biotechnology Co. Ltd
- Shafi Gluco-Chem (Pvt.) Ltd.
- The Green Labs LLC
- Top Health Ingredients Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nsznnt/14_4_million_u_s?w=4