DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Japan
Rice Protein Market 2018-2023 - Size, Trends, Competitive Analysis and
Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's
The country currently shares around 21% of total rice protein in the Asia-Pacific region. The rice protein market of the country is currently estimated at $167 million in 2018.
Increasing demand of plant-based diet is one of the key drivers of rice protein market in the country. The number of vegetarian and vegan population are also rising rapidly due to increase in awareness about the environment issues of industrial animal farming. However, rising awareness about the ill effects of meat and processed meat products is ever increasing which has forced many manufacturers to develop meat analogs & substitutes. All of the above factors have created a platform for the plant protein market and thus rice protein.
- Market trends since 2014 and five year forecasts of market growth
- Detailed analysis of the micro and macro elements influencing demand trends
- Identifying opportunity spaces across segments and countries
- Supply & demand side trend and analysis
- Price trend analysis, investment prospects and competition pattern
- Insights on growth potential of the market
- Detailed analysis of major producers covering financial investments & strategies adopted
- Competitive landscape of the industry
- AIDP Inc.
- Axiom Foods Inc.
- Beneo-Palatinit GmbH
- Bioway (Xi'an) Organic Ingredients Co. Ltd.
- Golden Grain Group Limited
- Jiangxi Golden Agriculture Biotech Co. Ltd.
- North Coast Naturals
- Nutrition Resource Inc.
- Pure Food Company LLC
- Ribus Inc.
- Ricebran Technologies
- Shaanxi Fuheng (FH) Biotechnology Co. Ltd
- Shafi Gluco-Chem (Pvt.) Ltd.
- The Green Labs LLC
- Top Health Ingredients Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n4bjb3/rice_protein?w=4