DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India
Rice Protein Market 2018-2023 - Size, Trends, Competitive Analysis and
Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's
The plant protein market is the current promising trend in the predominantly vegetarian country and is growing rapidly with increase in awareness about its health advantages. The rice protein market of India is in nascent stage and currently estimated at $0.91 million in 2018. With growing consumption of protein, the market revenue of rice protein is estimated to grow further and capture the value of $1.25 million by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during 2018 to 2023.
- Growing Demand for Cheaper Sources of Plant Based Protein
- Rising Health Consciousness Especially in Developing Countries
- Increasing Demand for Lactose-Free, Gluten Free Protein Products
- Strengthening Demand for Dietary Supplements
- Lack of Commercially Feasible Extraction Process
- Growing Threat from Substitute Products
- Low Awareness About the Product
- Growing Applications in Sports Nutrition & Weight Management
- Growth in Functional Food & Nutraceuticals Industry
- Market trends since 2014 and five year forecasts of market growth
- Detailed analysis of the micro and macro elements influencing demand trends
- Identifying opportunity spaces across segments and countries
- Supply & demand side trend and analysis
- Price trend analysis, investment prospects and competition pattern
- Insights on growth potential of the market
- Detailed analysis of major producers covering financial investments & strategies adopted
- Competitive landscape of the industry
Key Topics Covered
3. Industry Dynamics
4. Market Size and Forecast
5. Competitive Analysis
6. Company Profiles
- AIDP Inc.
- Axiom Foods Inc.
- Beneo-Palatinit GmbH
- Bioway (Xi'an) Organic Ingredients Co. Ltd.
- Golden Grain Group Limited
- Jiangxi Golden Agriculture Biotech Co. Ltd.
- North Coast Naturals
- Nutrition Resource Inc.
- Pure Food Company LLC
- Ribus Inc.
- Ricebran Technologies
- Shaanxi Fuheng (FH) Biotechnology Co. Ltd
- Shafi Gluco-Chem (Pvt.) Ltd.
- The Green Labs LLC
- Top Health Ingredients Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8stqwj/india_rice?w=4