DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Video on Demand Market - Segmented by Business Model, Content, Industry and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Video on Demand (VoD) gives viewers, the liberty in accessing video content on computers, televisions and mobile devices, irrespective of time, where, various providers help in making the content available to the customers. Some of these providers are retailers and technological outfits, TV providers and movie studios.
VoD offers a wide array of video programs that include entertainment, films, sports, and educational programs. Although, VoD was initially in demand for movie access, with the changing customer preferences boosting the demand for TV programs and other contents, VoD service providers had to expand their offerings to other content programmers.
- Enhanced Customer Viewing Experience Drives the Growth for Video on Demand Services.
- IPTV has High Growth Owing to the Latest Technological Innovations in the Domain
United States is Expected to Continue its Growth Owing to Latest
Key Developments In The Market
- February 2018 - Owing to the changing landscape, many TV networks have also been shifting to video on demand. Nine Entertainment has relaunched its leading 9Now streaming channel and owns 50% stake in Netflix's Rival Stan
- February 2018 - Vox, telecommunications and ICT service provider has planned on launching internet video on demand services and is set to compete for specialist language bouquets
Key Topics Covered
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market insights
5. Market Dynamics
6. Technological Overview
7. Global Video on Demand Market Segmentation
8. Key Vendor Profiles
8.1 AT & T Inc.
8.2 Netflix Inc.
8.3 Vudu Inc.
8.5 ZTE Corporation
8.6 Cisco Systems Inc.
8.7 Fujitsu Ltd.
8.9 Amazon Inc.
8.10 Verizon Communications, Inc.
8.11 Sky Plc
8.12 Level 3 Communications
9. Investment Analysis
10. Future Video On Demand Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/46b6nh/global_video_on?w=4