DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Atopic Dermatitis (AD) - Epidemiology Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Atopic Dermatitis - Epidemiology Forecast to 2027 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical & forecasted epidemiology of Atopic Dermatitis in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom), and Japan.
The Atopic Dermatitis (AD) epidemiology division provide the insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every 7 major countries. The epidemiology data for Atopic Dermatitis are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding about the Disease scenario in 7MM. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
- The report covers detailed overview of Atopic Dermatitis explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The report provides the insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Atopic Dermatitis in 7 major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan
- The Report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of the disease
- The Report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology by Severity [Children & Adults], Pruritus burden, Pruritus Severity [Moderate to Severe], Uncontrolled Atopic Dermatitis [Children & Adults] in 7MM
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Introduction
2. Atopic Dermatitis Epidemiology Overview at a Glance
3. Disease Background and Overview
4. Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Treatment Practices
6. Treatment Algorithm
7. Current Unmet Need
9. Report Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/62w3d8/atopic_dermatitis?w=4