ANN ARBOR, Mich.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ForeSee (www.foresee.com) today introduced the next release of ForeSee® CX Suite to help organizations transform their Voice of Customer (VOC) initiatives to deliver more economic impact. Updates include the industry’s only predictive model for NPS®, which identifies the drivers of NPS and the actions that will have the most impact on improving the score. The latest version of the ForeSee CX Suite was announced at ForeSee Connect, the company's flagship event for customers and CX leaders, held this week in Phoenix, Arizona.
“With our latest release of the ForeSee CX Suite, companies no longer have to choose between CSAT and NPS, long and short survey types, or structured and unstructured feedback,” said Kaj van de Loo, Chief Product Officer of ForeSee. “We are entirely committed to delivering CX intelligence that companies can act on in order to increase satisfaction, improve likelihood to recommend, and, perhaps most importantly, drive revenue.”
The business impact of the ForeSee CX Suite, which includes increased conversion rates, more profits from online sales, decreased call center costs, and reduced total cost of CX initiatives, will be detailed in a forthcoming Forrester Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study. Conducted by Forrester Consulting and commissioned by ForeSee, the full study will be published in June.
New ForeSee CX Suite Features
- Flexible survey design: ForeSee has reimagined survey experience to address the changing digital consumer and how they give feedback. The new user experience includes multiple invitation and survey design options that companies can personalize to reflect their brand and are more dynamic and engaging based on device type.
- Predictive NPS: For nearly two decades, ForeSee has measured both Net Promoter Score and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), and provided comprehensive industry benchmarks to give clients insight into competitors, peer sets, or best-in-class companies—by industry, channel, device, or touchpoint. Predictive NPS now enables companies to leverage ForeSee's multi-patented, predictive analytics model to accurately and efficiently identify the drivers of NPS and the actions that will have the most impact on improving their scores.
- Advanced dashboards: With dashboards for every role in the enterprise, CX Suite users can use best-practice data visualizations or customize their own views to operationalize VOC. This capability gives executives, line of business leaders, and analysts the CX data that is most relevant to their roles, while still providing the ability to drill down for deeper analysis.
- Intelligent text analysis: As customer feedback proliferates across channels and touchpoints, harnessing insights from unstructured text has never mattered more. With machine-learning enhancements to ForeSee’s integrated text analytics tool, users can analyze more external data sources in aggregate and uncover root causes using topics and keywords.
- More powerful digital replays: With increased performance and new privacy and security features, uses can find and fix problems more efficiently by watching digital replays paired with customer feedback.
- Advanced machine learning platform: The new release of ForeSee CX Suite includes full integration of the company's big data and machine learning platform that currently processes hundreds of millions of events per day.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): In advance of the May 25th deadline, ForeSee is fully committed to and prepared to help clients meet all the necessary GDPR requirements. This includes allowing clients to retrieve and permanently delete personal data.
Founded in 2001, ForeSee is the pioneer of voice of customer (VOC) solutions that measure and improve the customer experience. ForeSee CX Suite is powered by the only proven causal model that accurately connects CX improvements to business outcomes, empowering business leaders with strategic and tactical CX decisioning. Thousands of leading organizations in retail, financial services, energy and utilities, and the public sector rely on ForeSee to give certainty to their CX initiatives. Visit www.foresee.com to learn more.
Net Promoter, Net Promoter System, Net Promoter Score, NPS and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.