SANTA ROSA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers, and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, has released its 2017 Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) report detailing the company’s environmental, social, and governance initiatives worldwide.
“Recent trends indicate CSR is becoming increasingly critical to business success,” said Hamish Gray, senior vice president for Keysight. “This report provides details of our efforts while exemplifying our commitment to global communities in which we operate.”
In addition, Keysight has announced a set of key impact goals that tangibly demonstrate how the company helps to build a better planet. These goals support Keysight’s CSR vision, strategy and program by providing a set of measures that are a win for Keysight shareholders, customers, employees, the communities in which we live and work, and the planet.
By the end of fiscal year 2020, Keysight expects to:
- Commit more than $1 billion in value to strengthen communities through efforts in philanthropic giving, employee volunteerism, community sponsorships, and university engagement programs.
- Engage 570,000 students and future engineers in STEM education, using tools such as the Keysight After School program, community education events, and through student access to donated/discounted solutions at universities.
- Recognize $2 million in cost avoidance, 10 percent energy conservation and 15 percent water conservation per our fiscal year 2015 baseline with efforts focused on natural resource conservation and efficiency.
- Ensure no material negative impacts to P&L or to institutional investment levels through ethical operations and governance, ensuring no impact in our ability to deliver solutions that help connect and secure the world.
Gray also commented, “Keysight has achieved significant progress toward these goals. While building a better planet has always been a part of Keysight’s DNA, these measures provide a beacon that drives our efforts, acknowledges our progress, and supports stakeholder expectations in this space.”
- Keysight Corporate Social Responsibility Web site
- Keysight’s CSR Story
- Keysight’s 2017 CSR Report
- Keysight CSR Resources
- Keysight CSR News, Awards & Recognitions
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers, and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $3.2B in fiscal year 2017. In April 2017, Keysight acquired Ixia, a leader in network test, visibility, and security. More information is available at www.keysight.com.