NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--For the second consecutive year, Medidata (NASDAQ:MDSO) will be presenting its pioneering analytics innovation during the 2018 ASCO Annual Meeting. The hour-long “Industry Expert Theater” session*, Integration of Genomics Data and Analysis in Oncology Research, will occur on June 2 at 9:30 AM CDT at the Oncology Professionals Hall, McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago.
Medidata experts will showcase the value of Medidata Rave Omics with Biomarker Discovery in Oncology:
- Expanding clinical development outcomes from hypothesis confirmation to iterative hypothesis generation.
- Streamlining data capture, linking, and analysis within the clinical study process to sharpen genomic insights and shorten drug development timelines.
- Applying machine learning and automated statistical methodology at an accessible level.
- Uncovering novel insights: including data quality concerns, genes linked to response and adverse events, and novel patient clusters.
- Jason Mezey, PhD, Principal Researcher for Rave Omics, Medidata Solutions; Professor, Cornell University & Weill Cornell Medicine
- Ruthanna Davi, PhD, Sr. Director of Data Science, Medidata Solutions; Former Deputy Director, Division of Biometrics II, Office of Biostatistics, CDER, FDA
- Ana Oromendia, PhD, Business Analytics Manager for Rave Omics, Medidata Solutions
Medidata's unified platform, pioneering analytics, and unrivaled expertise power the development of new therapies for over 1,000 pharmaceutical companies, biotech, medical device firms, academic medical centers and contract research organizations around the world. The Medidata Clinical Cloud® connects patients, physicians and life sciences professionals. Companies on the Medidata platform are individually and collaboratively reinventing the way research is done to create smarter, more precise treatments. For more information: www.mdsol.com
*The “Industry Expert Theater Presentation” is a series of hour-long presentations from industry leaders sharing the latest in oncology practices, products, services and technologies. Not an official presentation of the meeting. Not sponsored, endorsed, or accredited by ASCO or the Conquer Cancer Foundation. Not CME-accredited.