The Latin American market grew rapidly until 2011, when it reached US$11,136 million, equal to US$22 per person. This equated to average annual growth of 15.2% during the 2008-11 period. Since then, the market has stagnated, due to a combination of weak domestic demand, political volatility in some markets and depreciating domestic currencies against the US dollar.
Since 2016, however, there has been a return to growth. It is projected that average annual growth will be 5.3% in the 2018-2023 period. This will take the market to US$14,569 million by 2023, equal to US$26 per person. The previous market high in 2011 of US$22 per person will be regained by 2020.
Rich in statistics, charts and tables, this cost-effective report and data set is a complete one-stop review of critical top line decision-support data. It provides a compelling and detailed market assessment for key medical device/technology manufacturers, financial/investment analysts and service providers.
Market and per capita value in US$ 2014-2023, for:
- Dentistry: Artificial Teeth, Dental Cements, Dental Drills, Dental Implants, Dental instruments, Dental X-Ray Apparatus, Dental Chairs
- Diagnostic Imaging: CT Scanners, Contrast Media, ECGs, Medical X-Ray Apparatus, MRI Apparatus, Scintigraphic Apparatus, Ultrasound Apparatus
- Disability Aids: Hearing Aids, Orthopaedic Patient Aids, Pacemakers, Wheelchairs
- Medical Consumables: Catheters & Cannulae, Medical Dressings, Medical Needles, Ostomy Products, Sterile Surgical Materials, Surgical Gloves, Syringes, First Aid Kits, Gel Preparations, Laboratory Diagnostics
- Orthopaedic Products: Artificial Joints, Artificial Body Parts
- General Instruments and Equipment: ABC Ray Apparatus, Electromedical Apparatus, Hospital Furniture, Ophthalmic Instruments, Oxygen Therapy Apparatus, Sterilisation Equipment, UV/IR Equipment
- Costa Rica
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ss3xx8/latin_american?w=4