DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global CVD Services Market - Segmented by Service (System Integration & Consulting, Managed Services, Maintenance & Support), End User, & Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global CVD services market is expected to register a CAGR of 9.2% over the forecast period (2018-2023).
The rising demand for technology in microelectronics such as mobiles, laptops, storage devices, and other electronic products has positively affected the market. Constructive regulatory support for private investments at the domestic level in countries like Mexico are also expected to drive this market over the forecast period.
- Need for Longevity of Equipment and Growth in End-Use Industries to Propel the Growth of CVD
- Asia-Pacific - the Largest Consumer of CVD
Key Developments in the Market:
- December 2017: Chinese company, Focus Lighting, to associate with Veeco Instruments for their New MOCVD System. This association is planned considering the plan for high-volume LED production.
- Veeco Instruments Inc.
- IHI Ionbond AG
- Richter Precision Inc.
- Endura Coatings
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. CVD Services Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Outlook of Global CVD Services Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sphpt4/cvd_services?w=4