DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global DDI (DNS, DHCP, and IPAM) Solutions Market - Segmented by Component, Application, End-User Industry and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The DDI (DNS, DHCP, and IPAM) solutions market is projected to register a CAGR of 18.2% during the forecast period (2018-2023).
The scope of the report is limited to components of market, such as hardware, software, and service. The scope includes different applications offered, such as network security, virtualization, and various others. The regions considered in the scope of the report, include North America, Europe, and others.
The key advantage of DDI solutions (DNS, DHCP, and IP address management solution) is integration of the IP address plan data with the live actual data held in DNS and DHCP servers, which helps the firms to quickly direct the diverse tasks connected with IP address management (IPAM).
- Growing Concerns about Security and Privacy of Data
- Increasing Demand in Financial Sector
- North America to Lead the Market
Key Developments in the Market
- November 2017: Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) in USA has selected SOLIDserver DDI (DNS-DHCP-IPAM) solution provided by EfficientIP to streamline its network infrastructure.
- 6connect Inc.
- Alcatel-Lucent SA
- BlueCat Networks Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Crypton Computers Ltd Inc.
- Incognito Software Systems Inc.
- BT Group PLC
- EfficientIP SAS
- Infoblox Inc.
- NexNet Solutions FZ LLC
- SolarWinds Worldwide LLC
- TCPWave Inc.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. DDI (DNS, DHCP, and IPAM) Solutions Market - Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Outlook of DDI (DNS, DHCP, and IPAM) Solutions Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gs5wcv/global_ddi_dns?w=4