DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Biomarker Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010-2018: Deal trends, players and financials" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Biomarker Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010-2018: Deal trends, players and financials report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the biomarker partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter Biomarker partnering deals and also includes software technologies. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive biomarker deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering biomarker partnering deals.
One of the key highlights of the report is that over 1,000 online deals records of actual biomarker deals as disclosed by the deal parties are included towards the end of the report in a directory format that is easy to reference. Each deal links via Weblink to an online version and all these deals are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), specific therapy and technology focus. In addition the report includes actual contract documents where available as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their deal partners.
- In-depth understanding of biomarker deal trends since 2010
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Analysis of the structure of biomarker agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Detailed access to actual biomarker contracts enter into by the leading fifty bigpharma companies
- Access to most active biomarker dealmakers since 2010
- Insight into the terms included in a biomarker agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Available contracts are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
Specific therapy target
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in Biomarker dealmaking
Chapter 3 - Leading Biomarker deals
Chapter 4 - Most active Biomarker dealmakers
Chapter 5 - Biomarker contracts dealmaking directory
Chapter 6 - Biomarker dealmaking by technology type
Chapter 7 - Partnering resource center
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p82g4g/global_biomarker?w=4