DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Photo Editing Software Market - Segmented by End User (Professional & Non-Professional) and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market for photo editing software is projected to register a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period (2018-2023).
Photo editing tools have rapidly penetrated the market in the last 5 years, due to increasing availability of sophisticated cameras and integration of high quality cameras on smart phones. Smart phones has been one of the major factors that influenced the demand for photo editing tools in the market. With cameras becoming one of the import aspect of the phones, the demand for powerful photo editing tools and software has been high. Also, increasing interest among users to improve photos and media to publish on social media platforms has further boosted the demand for photo editing tools.
Increasing investments in marketing and social media has further driven the demand from business users. With the industry demanding more powerful tools packaged in easy-to-use apps, the investments in this solution have grown, and are expected to maintain positive growth trajectory in the future.
- Non-professional Users Drive the Demand for App-based Tools
- North America and Asia-Pacific to be Key Markets
Key Developments in the Market
- Apr 2018 - Huawei Company and AI enabled photo editing tool provider Prisma, announced a partnership to work with Huawei's new flagship mobile P20 phones AI capabilities. This Prisma-Huawei team-up is anticipated to deliver mobile-based AI features and effects.
- Adobe Systems
- Coral Corporation
- ACD Systems
- Cyberlink Corp
- Google Inc
- DxO Labs SAS
- Microsoft Corporation
- Phase one A/S
- Serif Europe Ltd
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Photo Editing Software Market - Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Outlook of the Photo Editing Software Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/75g8dr/global_photo?w=4