DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Whipping Cream Market - Segmented by Distribution Channel and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global whipping cream market is expected to reach USD 3.32 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.2%, during the forecast period. The global whipping cream volume sale recorded a growth of 1.7%, in the past five years. Europe consumed about 304 million Kg of Whipping Cream in 2017, which is growing at a stable growth rate.
Germany is the largest market for whipping cream with a massive volume consumption of 128 million Kg in 2017, which is followed by the US. However, the value sales declined by 2.6% during the last five year in Germany. Increased consumption of confectionery and toppings, growing demand for lactose-free, organic whipped cream and low fat cream has fueled the Whipping Cream market growth.
The global whipping cream market is competitive with a large number of multinational players competing for market share. The leading cream company, Fonterra's premium Anchor whipping cream brand is the focus to increase the sale of UHT whipped cream targeting China.
China is an attractive market for longer shelf life whipped cream sale. Private label brands, such as Safeway Inc. provides tough competition to the existing players with their flavored product offerings. Anchor whipping cream is the dominant freshest cream in New Zealand market.
- Bakery and Food Service Driving Sales
- Asia-Pacific Posses Growth Opportunity
- May 2016 - Westland Milk Products launched whipping cream in China, along with its UHT milk, and butter. The company introduced product to meet the growing demand of western style baked food in China. Baked food and expanding food service channel are the potential opportunity targeted by the company.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Market Overview
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Company Profiles
7. Companies Covered
- ConAgra Foods
- Tatua Co-operative Dairy Company Ltd
- Bulla Cream Company
- Nestle SA
- Arla Foods amba
- Land O'Lakes Inc. (Vermont Creamery)
- Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited
- Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd
- Dean Foods
- Muller Group
- The Lactalis Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3r76sv/global_whipping?w=4