DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Sour Cream Market - Segmented by Distribution Channel and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global sour cream market was valued at USD 1.6 billion in 2017 and is expected to register a faster growth rate during 2018-2023. The global sour cream volume sale is expected to witness a CAGR of 1.7%, during the forecast period. Europe consumed about 304 million Kg of Sour Cream in 2017 with Germany the largest market.
The leading countries for sour cream consumption are US, Germany, Poland, France, and UK, which is followed by eastern and central European countries. North America is expected to grow at a faster pace due to high demand of cultured dairy products.
Sour cream contains beneficial bacteria, which supports digestive health thus rising in demand. Increased demand for low fat sour cream, convenient packaging format, consumption of toppings, growing demand for organic whipped cream, and low fat cream has fueled the Sour Cream market growth.
- Innovative Packaging Leads the Way
- North America Driving sales
- September 2017 - Klondike Cheese Co. launched Adelphos Reduced Fat Sour Cream. The product has 40% less fat than the traditional sour cream. The product has only 25 calorie per serving while other leading brands of sour cream product contains an average of 64 calorie per serving
- Kraft Foods Group Inc.
- Daisy Brand LLC
- Dean Foods
- Unilever PLC
- The Tropical House GmbH & Co. KG
- Bongrain SA
- Fonterra Co-Operative Group Limited
- Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods
- Meiji Holdings Co. Ltd
- Groupe Lactalis
- Groupe Danone SA
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Market Overview
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. List of Company Profiles
7. Companies Covered
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x9j9qm/global_sour_cream?w=4