DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Sugar Free Chewing Gum Market - Segmented by Distribution Channel and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global sugar free chewing gum market is expected to reach USD 14.9 billion by 2023 growing at a faster rate during the forecast period. The global sugar free chewing gum sale has surpassed 400 million Kg in 2016. Sugar free chewing gum holds more than 50% of the global gum market owing to tooth decay reduction.
Europe remains the dominant market in sugar free chewing gum market with UK and Italy being the significant market. North America growth is expected to slow down due to mature nature of the market. Asia-Pacific continues to drive the sugar free chewing gum growth during the forecast period. Consumer preference for different flavors and convenient packaging, such as blister pack single pack remains the key driver for markets.
- Attractive Packaging and Flavor Demands
- Asia-Pacific Driving Sales
- April 2018 - The Hershey Co. introduced a first-of-its-kind glitter gum under its Ice Breakers brand. The product is available in cherry snow cone flavor with added glittery flair to push their swagger over-the-top. Icebreaker is one of the innovative product with a combination of mint and gum
- December 2017 - Mars Inc., brand Wrigley launched Juicy Fruit Mixies gum with four fruity flavors in bottle pack. Company introduced Juicy Fruit Collisions which offers two in one flavor and exciting taste
- The Hershey Company
- Mars Incorporated
- Ferrero International SA
- Perfetti Van Melle
- Mondelz International Inc.
- Lotte Group
- Tootsie Roll Industries
- Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Market Overview
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. List of Company Profiles
7. Companies Covered
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9sjk7r/global_sugar_free?w=4