DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cakes, Pastries, and Sweet Pies Market - Segmented by Product Type, Distribution Channel and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global cakes, pastries, and sweet pies market was valued at USD 111.18 billion in 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of 4.3%, during 2018-2023.
The global volume consumption of cakes, pastries & sweet pies were 14,607 million Kg with Europe accounting for major volume. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing market driven by changing lifestyle and increased consumer taste for premium baked goods.
Consumer interest for healthy eating is the primary restraint for the market. Competition from other baked goods, such as breakfast cereals, expanding food service sandwich chain are affecting the market growth.
- Free-from, Natural and Organic: The Key Trend
- Asia-Pacific is Driving Sales
- December 2017 - Prataap Snacks Ltd. (PSL), a leading Indian snack foods company has launched sweet snack Yum Pie
- February 2017 - Mrs Crimble's launched gluten-free on-the-go cake bars in Tesco
- Mckee Foods Corporation
- Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de CV
- Hostess Brand LLC
- Campbells Soup Company
- General Mills Inc.
- Premier Foods Group Limited
- Weight Watchers International Inc.
- Yildiz Holding AS
- Dan Cake A/S
- Yamazaki Baking Co. Ltd
- Britannia Industries Limited
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Market Overview
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. List of Company Profiles
7. Companies Covered
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q7c8jv/cakes_pastries?w=4