DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Mints Market - Segmented by Product Type, Distribution Channel and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global mints market is expected to reach USD 7.76 billion by 2023 registering a healthy CAGR during the forecast period. The global mints sale recorded a decline in the past five years. About 397 million Kg of mints consumed in 2016, which is growing at a stable growth.
Rising sugar-free chewing gum sales possess a healthy competition to mint market in the recent year with the introduction of hybrid products composed of mint and gum. Consumer preference for mint remains high as compared to chewing gum due to its oral benefit and low sugar content. Innovation in products with various flavors drives the mint consumption pattern. Impulse purchase, convenient pack, innovation in products has fueled the mints market growth.
- Clean Label Ingredient Boost Sales
- North America Changing Taste to Mint
- April 2018 - The Hershey Co. introduced a first-of-its-kind glitter gum under its Ice Breakers brand. The product is available in cherry snow cone flavor with added glittery flair to push their swagger over-the-top. Ice Breakers is one of the innovative products with a combination of mint and gum.
- Mondelez International Inc.
- Nestle SA
- Procter & Gamble Co.
- Perfetti Van Melle
- Ricola Ltd
- Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company
- Herbion International Inc.
- The Hershey Company
- Ferrero SpA
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Market Overview
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. List of Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zmcm5n/global_mints?w=4