DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Ventricular Assist Devices Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market is expected to witness market growth of 11.1% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
The major factors that drive the growth of the global ventricular assist devices market are growing patients' pool with heart failures and shortage of heart donors. Additionally, the technically advanced VAD (DuraHeart, HeartMate III) are devices that add to the market growth.
Nevertheless, these devices are costly, and also have risks such as blood clots and bleeding, which is expected to limit the market growth significantly.
- Based on product, the market report segments the market into Left Ventricular Assist Devices (LVADs), Right Ventricular Assist Devices (RVADs), and Biventricular Assist Devices (BIVADs).
- Based on Application, the Global Ventricular Assist Devices market segments the market into Bridge-to-transplant (BTT) Therapy, Destination Therapy, Bridge-to-recovery (BTR) Therapy, and Bridge-to-candidacy (BTC) Therapy.
- Based on Design, the market report segments the market into Transcutaneous Ventricular Assist Devices and Implantable Ventricular Assist Devices.
The report also covers country wise segmentation of Ventricular Assist
Devices market. The countries included in the report are US, Mexico,
Canada, and Rest of North America.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
1.1 Market Definition
1.3 Market Scope
1.5 Methodology for the research
2. Market Overview
2.2 Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
3. North America Ventricular Assist Devices Market
3.1 North America Ventricular Assist Devices Market by Design
4. North America Ventricular Assist Devices Market by Product
5. North America Ventricular Assist Devices Market by Application
6. North America Ventricular Assist Devices Market by Country
6.1 US Ventricular Assist Devices Market
6.2 Canada Ventricular Assist Devices Market
6.3 Mexico Ventricular Assist Devices Market
6.4 Rest of North America Ventricular Assist Devices Market
7. Company Profiles
7.1 HeartWare International, Inc.
7.3 Thoratec Corporation
7.4 Syncardia System, Inc.
7.5 Sun Medical Technology Research Corp.
7.6 St. Jude Medical, LLC.
7.7 Reliant Heart, Inc.
7.8 Jarvik Heart, Inc.
7.9 Cardiac Assist, Inc.
7.10 Berlin Heart GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4md3xk/north_american?w=4